my biggest obstacle

Thread in 'Discussion' started by kapat, 11 Apr 2008.

1. kapat

kapat Unregistered

i finally got texmaster to work and now i play it a lot cuase that game rocks, but i always seem to die at level 800, and i don't have too much of a problem untill then. then it's just me scrambling alternating lefts and rights and randomly spinning it untill i get over flooded with pieces.

which is what any of us did the first time on TA death.

the problem is to over come this i need to practice SUDDEN Ti which my farthest level is 201 or something like that.

the hardest thing to learn when advancing to all these "s7" through "GM" levels is the "iceyness" of the pieces sliding around. it seems like the holding of the arrows left or right also are on the same locking scale as vertical, and it throughs me way way way off. like [notice the CS background realtion] in CS:S when your shooting people and trying to go on your 4th kill of the round, if your mouse sensitivity is changed to make things harder, it's just a diffrent feel.

i don't know how you guys cope with it. caffiene and all you GM'ers probably go that speed from the get-go.

i would like to know the best way to get this down.

play Sudden Ti a bunch? or learn to level up with it?

how did you guys cope?

2. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

You must be feeling the effects of fast DAS. The transition can be harsh at first but after playing for awhile, you'll learn to appreciate it. It'll be a change for the better. Trust me. [​IMG]

3. kapat

kapat Unregistered

i think thats when you follow up with telling me to wax on and wax off.