Challenge: Little TI/TEX contest : m8 lowest level

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 31 Jan 2011.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

It starts from what I qualify as an "almost" bug.
    But certainly not actually !
    During the meeting in Strasbourg 2010, jago already told us that the demotion system has a several tolerance and indulgence, like if you are tested for holding an m8, you can keep it if you were very close.

So yesterday I saved my m8 with a game lost at 947.
    For me the 2 last grades can't be obtained before 950. I just say that from my personnal opinion and experience.
    So I am pretty sure that m7 is the really best you can have before 950.

Can someone proove me that I am totaly dreaming ??

Code:

1--Amnesia-------m8-------947 (during a demotion)

2. pretty sure that KAN would have it right at 900 in most of his videos.

3. Level 941 in texmaster for me. I'll need to check all the replays I have saved.

Yep. 941.

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Just watched again the fading roll of DIGITAL..

:$ I can't...I can't..

I will never perform 4 grades..It will take me the rest of my life to play so insanely and everybody will be already MM...

5. Then get the invisible roll. It's much, much easier.

6. I don't think 4 grades is out of the question in the fading roll. I've done 3.2 without manual locking at all. My best with locking is about 3.5, and I've done that exactly once. Most of the time I'm about 2.60-3.24 grades.

7. QFT

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Speaking only about the fading we are about the same, but I am less consistent than you for a whole run.
    How many time I get a fucking crap game with an excellent fading roll, and then a strong, clean and fast game with an ugly fading roll.
    How many MK for you by this day ? 6 ? 8 ? 10+ ?

9. For the past few months my hold key (spacebar) was inconsistent and not working, so I concentrated on TGM and TAP. With the new keyboard it's still not quite as I like it, or my playstyle has changed enough such that my play hasn't gotten back to its former levels.

I have gotten 3 MKs and 8 Ms, or at least the ones I've bothered to save.
    Just a note, I am usually S7 or S8 when reaching level 999. It's not easy to string together an S9 performance + 8 cool + 3 grades in the fading roll. My average in the m roll is 0.6 grades.

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Lol, strange, I got maybe 30 Ms and only one MK which could be a bug.

11. Muf

Muf

:facepalm: