learning low G

Thread in 'Discussion' started by orz, 11 Sep 2008.

1. orz

orz

requesting help on how to learn low G

I can get into the 300s on death but low G is beyond me

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I am not sure that people understand what you mean..You tell that you are able to enter in the section 300 - 400 in DEATH and you are asking for some help in low G.
    Do you mean sub 20G when you say low G or do you mean soft 20G before DEATH 300.. [​IMG]

3. He has trouble with sub-20G. I'm going to help out with this later, but I need to go to class again in a bit.

4. If you're talking about the "almost but not quite 20G" parts, like stuff rangin from 1-5G, I can tell you that it's really important to charge your DAS fully during ARE whenever you want a piece placed on the sides.

5. orz

orz

I mean I'm able to get into the 300s at most in death but playing 0 G is beyond me.

6. http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValle ... id_idx.htm should help. Learn the sequences that minimize inputs.

Using walls to stop pieces can be a helpful way to reduce number of inputs. Hopefully these diagrams will help illustrate that point: http://zeta.hypersector.com/Tools/Tetri ... boUYiYdAgb

7. orz

orz

Well, 0-300 doesn't seem to be much of a problem now, but 300-499 for me is just wacky. 20G is fine but god damn I've had a lot of sub-500 top outs.

8. For 300-500 if you charge DAS compeltely during ARE you can continue to play it like 0G in large part.

9. orz

orz

the problem is i can't seem to charge my das right

i think it's just a matter of getting used to it, before this i just played death only for a few months so i'm sure i'll ease into it

edit: so i went and played a few games and made a concerted effort to charge my das all the way and WOW is that easier, i made it to 500+ like 4 or 5 games in a row instead of a bunch of stupid sub-500 error deaths rofl