Job interview and..Tetris ! :p

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 19 Feb 2009.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

A funny thing, I finaly got a job, from a french company of consulting in enginering, at the Strasbourg agency..
    (The objectif was not to join jago but why not.. [​IMG] )

I use to let in the bottom of my CV a line about tetris, in the hobbies case.

This enterprise asked me to re-edit a new formated CV for the enterprise, more focused and adapted for the domain of the group.

At the end, after the details of my formation and job experience, I tried to describe (in a slight pretencious way I admit it) my passion for tetris :

-Loisirs : 6me membre principal de la communaut occidentale de Tetris (400 joueurs actifs, organisation de tournois, meeting, formation, prsentation dun documentaire tl ralis en Aout 200B)

-Hobbies : 6th main member of the western community of Tetris (400 actives players, organization of contest, meeting, formation, presentation of a TV docummentary realised in August 200B)

It is OK I have a bit exagerated things..
    And believe it ir not, I have been accepted by a comity recruiter, for projects about train conception.

2. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I'm not sure if I could do the same. Tetris is more an obsession than a hobby for me... [​IMG]

3. This sounds exactly like something amnesia would do.