I took 15 - 0 by blink on BB

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 14 Jul 2009.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Yes I got blitzed by blink yesterday on Blockbox, 15 - 0, and I have been lucky that he decides to stop at 15, it would have been 150 - 0....
    15000 - 0...Anyway.

I wonder if the word "blitzed" describes well enough what really happened.
    It was like...A storm. (Sorry I will try to explain the story with my limited english)

Usualy when I am fighting and losing against a stronger opponent, I use to have in mind some :

"son of bitch I will destroy your asshole face !!!>:("

but here with blink, it was more some :

0 - 5 :"oh yeah, deeper please.."
    0 - 9 :"hmm..Continu, it can be more forcefull..."
    0 - 15:"oh..No already finished.."

Against Stanimal I was fucking upset..After blink, I was cleaned, purified by his hicks.

like I said after it was an honnor for me..I am afraid blink found that annoying. It is my only one reason to be sad.
    Otherwise it was a great experience. I wanted to try, I had already played him on DS but the speed limitation allowed me to take 2 points in the past on Tetris DS.
    On a pure blockbox game there is no fake, no chance to be protected by the so boring and long ARE and line clear of a TDS game.

With my skill I expected to statisticaly be able to take one point. (2 ? no...:p)
    but it was a perfect 15 - 0..Most of my game, I was under stress, and I was trying to folloow the discussion on Bleach of the people watching us..
    But still, even on the few games I played fine, fast and agressive, that was like Piccolo attempting to kick Broly. he did not let me not even the shadow of a chance to make him worried.

Even after I got a little and furtive one-one with caffeine, he still seems strong, but really fuckable compared to blink.

Blink is a god, a monster, a magician, I don't know, he is simply incredible but I don't want to enter in this kind of adoration. I am still conscious that I domine blink in more tetris modes that him. But still, my feeling to him and his talent is now something over which is called "respect".

Normaly I should add something like : "watch out next time when I will play on a stick !:cool:"

but no..You perfectely understood what I mean, it is not with 20 additional TPM than I have a chance to touch him.

Last edited: 14 Jul 2009
  2. Ai

Ai

lulz! I love it when you post these threads.

Even multiplayer experts have no answer to Blink's supremacy. I already feel honered that he's willing to play me sometimes. There's no shame getting trashed by him. But I hope to steal one point someday. ^^

3. Trance beats Blink like 33% of the time, Blink just has too much speed for that number to go any higher.

4. He's been playing VS tetris for years. Is it that surprising that he's around the level which he is?

5. Ai

Ai

I've seen a game where Trance had a very good start and lost 15-55 or something. The longer the game lasted the better Blink played.

It's not going to get any easier for Blink that's for sure, but I don't see a real threat yet. And strong competition is a good thing for Blink to hone his skills. He still feels there's plenty of room to improve. ^^

Last edited: 14 Jul 2009
  6. I got one point against Blink one time!! ;>

7. I know what you mean Amnesia... I get blitzed by blink as well as Trance all the time. Who doesn't?

8. Actually I have as much respect for Blink as i do for Trance they're both godlike.
    BTW I loved how you told the story, I wasn't expecting some DBZ comparison though :p