I love

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Corrosive, 12 Jul 2009.

1. I love how hard you guys have been working on this site. The progress is really shining through. It is so wildly better than the old Tetris Concept. I always thought this site was nothing more than just a forum but you all have proved me wrong. Keep up the amazing work.

2. This troll completely fails because we don't want to be hard drop.

It's subtle but the forum and wiki are much better (technically speaking) than they were before.

3. orz

orz

hard drop can suck a dick

4. wow, bitter much?

5. Harddrop is starting to annoy me in that it is starting to form into a smaller version of NSider which happens to be loosely based around Tetris. I think it's gotten too many new members too quickly who seem to have no real idea about forum standards and etiquette, and there's no real control whatsoever over post quality because there's no established member base to mould them. The world thing is nice, but there's no real support for the teams section, the wiki is wikia, the videos section is largely just a collection of YouTube links and I find I'm skipping over far too many threads in the forum.

Even if new features don't ever get added here (I mean, seriously, it's been like two weeks for fucks sake and it's not like the people running the site don't have jobs and/or lives), I'm far happier with the quality of the posts on this place. No offence to Blink and his devotion to the site, but it needs a few tweaks and a little bit more law enforcement.

6. Tetrisconcept is starting to annoy me in that it is starting to form into a shell of what it used to be which happens to be loosely based around Tetris and more around itself. I think it's lost too many old members too quickly who aren't uptight about forum standards and etiquette, and there's no real control whatsoever over post quality because orz posts here. The fumen thing is nice, the wiki isn't wikia, but there was no real support for the TC/HardDrop merger, the Competition section is more cluttered than ever and I find I'm seeing far too little activity in the forum.

Even if new features get added here, I was far happier with the quality of posts on this place a month ago. No offense to DeHackEd, mufunyo, colour_thief and their devotion to the site, but it needs less orz and a little bit more animated GIF action.

7. I agree with both of you.

8. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

Animated GIF? Maybe I'm not following but.... huh?

9. I think he means something like in-built The_Tool

10. I think he means avatars like mine!!!!!!1

11. orz

orz

now i mean really is that necessary

12. Yeah the Nose Hair thread is a great example.

13. orz

orz

yeah honestly just seeing that thread leaves a bad flavor in my mouth

14. That was posted ironically after discussion in #arika about how many shitty threads would exist if we had an off-topic board.

15. I love the irony of a thread titled "I love" (hmm do you quote thread names or italize them?) is filled with so much hate.

Does anyone remember the quote how fighting on the internet is like the special olympics?