Help with Heboris UE settings

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Zowayix, 25 Apr 2013.

1. The default settings appear to be to automatically enable 3 piece preview and hold for every mode, including the TGM1 and TGM2 modes. It also allows sonic drop on TGM1.

Through some tinkering around in the options and settings menus, I've gotten the above two issues fixed, but they seem to revert every time I re-open the program, and having to re-configure three sets of options every time is very annoying.

In addition, I suspect that the TGM1 mode is still set to using the TGM2/TGM3 randomizers, as in history 6 rolls with initial history SZSZ, rather than the proper history 4 rolls with intial ZZZZ. I have no idea how to change this.

The exact version I am using was downloaded from here, using the two links under the title "Heboris".

Can anyone provide some help here? How can I get Heboris to automatically use the proper settings for each mode, without having to go and re-configure a whole bunch of options with every startup?

2. If I recall correctly, HeborisUE's Master#G1 is rebalanced with multi-preview, Hold, and back-to-back in mind - the score requirements for grades have been lifted somewhat. So, on some level, it might not be worth it to tweak things to be "accurate."

Anyway, it has been a while since I messed with it, but I thought it saved any configurations? Not sure. Sorry I can't help more at the moment.

3. Ah, yes, that does remind me. I recall the score requirement for S9 was over 200,000, which is nearly double the original TGM1 requirement. In that case, I won't have any worries in the back of my head about my grade records being "too easy to obtain". Thanks!

It does appear to save some configurations (at the very least, the keyboard configurations), but not all of them. It definitely doesn't save the hold piece enable/disable upon startup.

4. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

if you want reasonably accurate in Heboris engine, try heboris MINI instead.