FSY

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 19 Nov 2009.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Shortest jokes are the best..

2,5 years and you feel satisfacted ??

2,5 fucking years it took you guys to beat my fucking crap score on TAP MASTER, really, I don't care anymore about tetris now, since April I have not touched the game.

You can fuck me up on every modes I DON'T CARE !

One day you will work as well and give up with tetris, or maybe you will continu and become big nerds..As you prefer..

2. You say "you guys", but I've still not managed to beat your crap score :(

3. Ai

Ai

What happened? I don't see any new records posted? By how much did he beat you? And are you quitting for real this time? ^^

4. The more you show emotions like this, the more it looks like you do care.

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I don't feel hurt of having been defeated, I feel hurt because I can't continu this adventure and some people try to kick me on my back. I feel already enough depressed to be forced to leave this passion..Who know the crap skill I will have once I will try to play again with a stick..Even at 100 for a stick which something I can afford, the real challenge for me was to be one of the best..And now it is not possible anymore.

I lied actually, yesterday I gave a try on TI MASTER with my laptop (keyboard) :
    M6 completed at 7min40..
    This is what Amnesia is today.

6. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

Je veux que vous sachiez que j'ai toujours tenu vos competences Tetris dans le plus grand respect - des joueurs comme Kevin, Rosti, rednefed, DeHackEd, et meme colour_thief et Digital - a mes yeux ne peut pas comparer avec votre style. J'ai vous admire depuis longtemp, en tant que joueur et en tant que personne. Je n'aurais pas pu taquiner quelqu'un d'autre dans cette meme maniere. Personne d'autre aurait la force et la bonne humeur de le prendre dans leur foulee comme vous avez. Maintenant que c'est fini, mon seul espoir est que vous pouvez vous voir comme je vous vois: vous serez toujours une source d'inspiration pour moi. Amnesia, je suis desole.

7. [​IMG]

Amnesia inspired me :p

[​IMG]

Can't we be a happy family?

8. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

B)

9. hey, hey, amnesia

less toaw more tgm

(note to self: less garegga more tgm)

No seriously, Amnesia, you said it yourself: You haven't played since April. Kevin and Kitaru are surpassing you, and you're bawwwwing about it.

Read the above 2 sentences and figure out what's wrong with what you just said.

Last edited: 20 Nov 2009
  10. Ai

Ai

Nice post Edo. Should I remove the nick FSY from the leaderboards? I hinted at FSY's true identity a few times indirectly without success. ^^'

Amnesia I really hope you can forget about this year as soon as possible and move on. Put becoming the best out of your mind. Maybe then you'll become the best at something at some point. Buy a stick already and good luck with Tetris and work! ^^

11. Amnesia: I always thought tetris was more about trying to beat yourself than beating others and that the leaderboard was only about mutual emulation.

PS: I'm no big nerd and I do work AND improve my skills in tetris slowly but surely.

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ce genre de message m'encourage normment.
    En francais : you = "tu" ou "vous"
    Tu peux me dire "tu".;)

13. speaking from experience this is the best plan for everyone

14. Maybe Amnesia's taking offense at my recent TGM+ record? I've only been playing about a year now (only TGMs and Sega Tetris), so I can understand it...

Yes. All of us should aspire to make this happen.

15. D'awwwwwwww

:wub: