fruity ghett0 rumpus factory

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Altimor, 6 Jul 2011.

1. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Got an S3 via heavy move reset abuse on my first try, but TI didn't save it so I'm not sure about level. Of course, I'm crap at both.

2. Muf

Muf

Re: [Ti] Shirase

Of course Ti didn't save it. Tetris games universally conspire against you never to show any of your good scores. Because they're either made up, or faked, or cheated. *yawn*

3. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

If I were trying to fake a score I'd find a function that runs every frame, set a breakpoint and frame-by-frame it.

4. Muf

Muf

Yeah but you're lazy so a lame story about a score not saving is less effort.

5. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

I have to ask, why would you assume it's fake? It's not a decent score nor have I ever had trouble getting S3s.

6. Muf

Muf

Because you were caught red-handed on shit like fixing up heboris screenshots etc. back in the day, but when called out on that on IRC you denied that you ever did, so in addition to lying on old TC you're still lying by not admitting it, ERGO nothing that you say can be assumed to be true. It's like the shitty sequel to The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

7. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Link to where I was proven to photoshop Hebo screenshots?

8. Re: [Ti] Shirase

I do believe he said nothing about photoshop... so that's the program you used!

9. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Only image editor I have on my computer. Besides paint ofc, but lolpaint

10. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

Does anyone remember that time when Ghett0 tried to "prove" he was awesome at hebo by sharing a replay, but didn't realise that just because he'd swapped the graphics for m9 and s9 on his copy, it wouldn't show up that way when we watched it? :D

11. Re: [Ti] Shirase

lolunderstatement :p

12. Re: [Ti] Shirase

Okay okay okay ^^

But at least you can beat world shirase. :)

13. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

I looked through my posts and can't find it. Link?

14. Muf

Muf

15. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Err, did some posts get deleted there?

16. Re: [Ti] Shirase

Woah... what's this?

As seen at http://tetrisconcept.net/forum/showpost.html?p=19013&postcount=36
    I believe that says Ti-World, wow! That's interesting, seeing as you said you could not play it because of the colors, or the rotation table, or the spawn orientation.

That's... very interesting...

17. Muf

Muf

As far as I'm aware of, no. This is from the TC.com days though, and tepples was prone to ninja editing. Other than that, it should be a fairly clean record of what went down. As I recall, most of it was on IRC, so you won't find it on the forum.

18. Re: [Ti] Shirase

I believe these three posts beg to differ:
    http://www.tetrisconcept.net/forum/showpost.html?p=18992&postcount=15
    http://www.tetrisconcept.net/forum/showpost.html?p=18994&postcount=17
    http://www.tetrisconcept.net/forum/showpost.html?p=18996&postcount=19

I was doing some digging through your old posts (instead of going to bed a frigging hour ago, like planned), and found that for a large period of time I was questioning if we'd maybe been harsh on you. Your scores seemed a bit high for the amount of time you'd been playing, but nothing totally outrageous. Nothing that quite seemed to merit the stonewall confidence that we had in you being a cheater, at least.

Then I came to that thread. Where the scores are complete fucking bullshit, and any doubt I had over whether you'd been a cheating arsewipe was gone.

The claims to be a 1337 h4xx0r I can sort of tolerate. They're annoying sure, but I can at least find humour in them as a concept. The same goes for your weird posts where you give fairly rudimentary advice to people who are almost certainly better and more experienced players than you are. Then there are the threads where you claimed Ti runs at 55FPS, where you magically produced knowledge on how the randomisers for ACE (which was wrong) and Jewelry Master, your IQ of 62, or how you studied and deduced the GM conditions for Ti. Those posts are stupid, but I find them entertaining at least.

But seriously, you're still trying to defend yourself on the TAS issue? After apparently going from a zero player to fucking Ti M9 and beyond in the space of three months? Really? You honestly think people believe that? Back when veterans such as Digital were M7, and players such as Kevin and myself were M1 and S9, you'd already achieved an M9 level of Tetris mastery? That's bullshit.

If I faked a TAP Master M tomorrow, people would probably believe it. I'm not that far off, it's fairly conceivable I'd get one soon. What you're doing is the equivalent of me posting some sort of TAP Master Gm with a time of 7:23 or something. It's not just fake, it's blatantly fake. They're about as believable as my first TAP Gm.

There's nothing you can say that will make anyone believe you. Your scores are just too stupidly obviously faked. It actually staggers me that you can be so stupid or naive to believe that anyone could possibly believe those scores are real. Every bullshit excuse about scores or replays not saving, or how you used to be awesome at Tetris DS, or whatever, they're all meaningless, because even if they're true your scores are still beyond the scope of reality. You're so fucking stupid you can't even see that our intelligence is beyond yours and we're not dumb enough to believe that crap.

I'm posting this partly for people who didn't have the displeasure of experiencing you the first time around, but also because I'm sick of this crap you keep trying to pull, and your insistence that scores which are clearly faked are in fact genuine. Nobody believes you, and nobody will ever believe you. If you're still going to live in your make-believe childish world where you have a hope of pulling the wool over our eyes, and somehow we'll accept that you actually did get M9 in Hebo G4 in three months, then you have no purpose on these boards other than continuing to be an annoying joke that stopped being funny quite a while ago. Either grow up, come to reality and stop being such an irritating and a compulsive liar, or fuck off.

19. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

After reading some other posts with the same problem of different grades in replays, I believe the random bullshit jump in grades was from installing mushroom's buggy GRS and forgetting I had it installed. But you'll likely say I'm just making things up. And really, I can't prove you otherwise. Only thing close to proving it would be a lie detector test, and even then that's not 100% solid proof. Guess I'm fucked. Unless you can think of a way for me to prove/disprove it, can we just forget about it and stop bring it up in every thread?

20. Re: [Ti] Shirase

I would like to request that anything involving Ghett0 gets moved to its own thread, not on the record boards.

Nothing against him personally, I'm just sick of seeing this everywhere.