Feeling A Little Down?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Corrosive, 24 Jun 2009.

1. I know a lot of you are currently struggling with fear, depression, and anxiety over the forewarned closure of Tetris Concept. I just want to make sure that all of you keep your heads above the water during the course of this next month or so and not do anything STUPID, like kill yourself. Some of you have already openly admitted that you are depressed and have lost sleep and appetite as well as the desire to do everyday activities. One person confessed to me that they have even started slitting their wrists and feel the urge to turn to narcotics and other illegal substances. I just want to go through this with everyone just so that I can feel like I tried to prevent anything from happening incase one of you actually go and do something nuts. Just because Tetris Concept is being shut down DOES NOT mean you have to stop living!! You have a long life ahead of you and a lot of purpose on this earth, remember that!

Let's talk about depression. Depression is often underdiagnosed and undertreated. Most depressed people need antidepressant medications. Antidepressants can improve or completely relieve the symptoms of depression. Several medication options are available. There is no evidence that one medication works better than another; however, the side effects of the medications differ. You and your health professional can determine which medication is right for you. Below is an ad for Zoloft, you may have seen the commercials on Television. I did some research on it and it looks like it is good for treating various cases of diagnosed depression. Discuss with your doctor if it is right for you.

[​IMG]

If any of you think you are struggling a little more than you thought and just cannot live with the pain, I have provided information below for the Suicide Prevention Hotline. Write it down somewhere and keep it with you at all times.

[​IMG]

Remember, Just be strong and you will get through this.

-C

2. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

3. orz

orz