Eindhoven 2022

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by Muf, 13 May 2022.

1. Muf

Muf

I just came back from talking to the Plug in City event manager and we're on to have another meeting this year!

To start off, which month would suit people best, September, October or November? Once we have a month picked we can narrow it down to a specific weekend. The meeting itself will of course again run from Thursday to (and including) Sunday.

Oliver, FreakyByte and d4nin3u like this.
  2. Glad to hear it!
    I don't have a preference regarding the month, they all work for me.

3. My preference is October but I'm generally flexible.

4. I already booked my holiday, so September would be my best bet. Also depends on how my scheduling at work is going to be if it's not that.

Last edited: 15 May 2022
  5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

My plans are a bit unclear so far. September would probably be easiest for me, but I'm planning on attending in either case.

6. Great news!
    I should be available at any point, although the earlier it is the best for me :)

d4nin3u and Oliver like this.
  7. I'm trying properly this year and bringing my fiancé, we'll probably be out and about doing other stuff as well though. No date preference really

8. I’m not available on the first week of November, any other time is Ok.

9. For me and Katharina each month has some unavailable dates already (work and holiday trips). So this when we are totally unavailable:
    02.-04.09.
    07.-09.10.
    14.-16.10.
    04.-06.11.
    11.-13.11.

All other weekends still look good so far, but in general we likely would only arrive on friday late evening. Exception to this is 18.-20.11. as we already took off from work those dates and have really short travel time.

If its on a date we can make it, we need a place to sleep for two nights so please let us know if the usual rooms close by can be a part of the deal again.