DIGITAL : The creation of my mind...

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 22 Jan 2009.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

As I expected, these "apparitions" finaly stoped..I have not seen him for 6 weeks now..Prooving that I imagined him.
    I probably created a "super opponent" undefeatable to unconsciously push myself harder, in order to beat my real ennemies, jago and colour_thief.
    He looked so real..I really had the impression to chat with him many times on IRC and even on pigmin. Now every thing makes sens without him.

I see now why my family and friends use to be worry about me.

I will miss him, he were the center of my motivation. [​IMG]

2. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

3. wtf mate.

4. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh my god hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

another day in the life of a space monkey, I guess...

5. Well that's that. Amnesia's off his rocker now.

6. Ai

Ai

Oh dear...

rofl @ responses!

We all miss him! DIGITAL where are you?! ^^

7. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

But do we remember what happened when I went into hiding for two weeks about a year ago?

8. People started thinking that either you were working on something with Lockjaw or that you were obsessed with the number 42?

9. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

All I'm trying to say is that DIGITAL might be working on something that he considers big.

10. He's at school. Let the kid focus on his schoolwork. He's taken larger hiatuses than this.

11. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Your renewed endurance and confidence has resurrected me from the depths of the Internet Amnesia. I've gained a new consciousness, one that is stronger and more resilient than before. Did you make use of the time I was away? Do not stumble or I will regain that lost ground... [​IMG]

On a more serious note, I would really like to apologize for vanishing without a word. I've just been dealing with some personal issues for the past month. I'm sorry but I will just leave it at that.

12. no apology needed, and good to have you back!

13. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Thanks blink. And it's great to be back, although I still feel quite ashamed. I'll find a way to make it up to everyone.

14. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

HHHaaa !!!!!!!! Impossible !!!
    I spend 1 month to convince myself that you did not exist !!

bah, ok, not funny any more..I really thought that you were dead, I was worrying even this morning, taking my coffee and cake.

I sincerly missed you.

But what have you done for 6 weeks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

If I ever disappear for this long again, then I probably will be dead. But I guess that's not a joking matter is it? [​IMG]

It's nice to have someone worry about you, but it's a burden to that person. I'm really sorry for just disappearing like that. I've just been having a really rough time since December and have been in no mood to come around. It's not you guys, it's me. [​IMG] I would have just dampened the mood if I stuck around because I was holding in a lot of anger.

16. m:)

m:) Unregistered

i hope tetris let you get some of that out.
    bad times help you realize the good times.. but it's hard to see that from the bottom.

welcome back

17. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I really worried about you, I consider nobody here as "virtual person", we share the same passion, (+we have a big common branch in music) and I consider you as a sort of rival friend..(ofcourse I can not call someone I never met as a proper friend"
    I was more worried in thinking that if you would not come, that would mean that you were in serious trouble, physically or mentaly, that was why I worried.
    I never thought that your school work was the reason which could make you busy at a point or you could not find 5 min to visit us..
    I sincerely hope that your personal problems are beeing solved, or will be solved.

18. [​IMG] ...
    [​IMG][​IMG] ...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. I miss DIGITAL...please come back or let me know if you are still alive!

20. I hope that was sarcasm