Cultris

Thread in 'Discussion' started by kukrapoc_bazza, 27 Mar 2007.

1. kukrapoc_bazza

kukrapoc_bazza Unregistered

[MODDED]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SUVCZ8D5MZ8

2. Is this a... Cultris spambot??? [​IMG]

3. K

K

hmm i didn't knew that cultris is running under java virtual machine....

seems to be decent.

4. I'd so play cultris... It's practically SRS, but rightward-spawns. Oh well. That and it's got slow DAS. Also, I think it's garbage distribution is still nonsensical. I remember playing you in tnet, kukrapoc. You were badass.

5. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Cultris is fun but the general population aren't very good losers. Win consecutively and you get called a cheater. [​IMG]

6. kiwibonga

kiwibonga Unregistered

Also memoryless randomizer also no joystick support (or it doesn't like my adaptoid) [​IMG]

7. Have you tried JoyToKey ?

8. Quadra is better for the sole reason that it works on my computer.

Apparently my graphics card doesn't support OpenGL2.0

9. reivilo

reivilo Unregistered

like you've won a single game with me playin...

10. I smell a challenge.

Man I wish it worked on my PC. We could have a proper TC clan for these sort of things.

11. reivilo

reivilo Unregistered

why doesnt it work?

12. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Oooh, I also smell a challenge. If you'd like, we can play anytime. [​IMG]

13. reivilo

reivilo Unregistered

what about rite now...

my nicknaeme is [cp] oliv

14. mat

mat

i was just playing cultris for the first time... it's not bad, you can change the starting orientations to ARS, but they still rotate like SRS... the whole garbage distro thing is weird, and i'm not sure how the randomizer works, but there are long stretches without lines... meh, lots of fast players, everyone seems to be at or above 2 pieces per second. and the ability to set a max speed for your server is really nifty.

is that quadra vid on youtube real?

15. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Sure, why not. I don't play Cultris regularly so I don't have a real name on there. I'll just call myself Digital or something.

16. Cultris Pyruz

Cultris Pyruz Unregistered

you are just the average shitty player.

-cp

17. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Lol, no sense in denying it since I never said I was good in the first place. Although the average player is much worse really. I don't play Cultris regularly so it's no wonder I suck at it. The mechanics and method of playing is completely different from what I usually play. It'd be fun to see how you'd do at lockjaw hehe. It's catered towards speed players more so than Cultris.

EDIT: BTW, it would be nice for Cultris players to contribute to our wiki. It's really pathetic in its current state.

18. Cultris Pyruz

Cultris Pyruz Unregistered

guess ill try it tonight then. just joking bout u sucking. u are alrite for a beginner [​IMG]

19. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

That'd be awesome. Although if you're mainly a multiplayer person, it could get lonely. Otherwise, it's a race to beat yourself. [​IMG]

*wishes for a day Lockjaw gets online connectivity*

20. Cubicz

Cubicz Unregistered

I had a brief discussion with digital about this on blockstats, and im quite sure its fake. 290 tpm would require that polly guy to be leaps and bounds ahead, so i think the video is prerecorded, sped up, then the player 'mimes' on a disconnected keyboard. id love to be proved wrong, but 290 tpm....