Cheap NTSC NES Tetris

Thread in 'Hardware' started by colour_thief, 10 Sep 2013.

1. Hey guys, just thought I'd throw this out there. There's a big game swap near me coming up and last time around there were tons of copies of NES Tetris for $5-$10 CAD. If anyone is in the market for this, especially our overseas friends, let me know and I can hook you up. I can source a working NTSC NES with good functioning controllers for a reasonable price also I'm sure, but I don't know the going rate exactly.

This is to sell completely at cost. I'm not looking to make a dime on this.

Let me know.

2. I didn't think these were particularly hard to find? I'm happy to help out if you need it.

3. You are right they are common. I'm offering to sell not buy. ;)

4. FYI this is in 2 days, so if you are on the fence please let me know before then.

5. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

Hi ct, I'd appreciate a functioning NES and Tetris. Let me know if you manage to get them, and I'll pay you whatever you need. I trust you to get a good deal :)

Thanks!

6. Ok so Edo and pineapple messaged me for one and I was able to pick a couple sets up on the cheap.

Randomly I won a door prize at this thing, so for simplicity how about I pass my good fortune on to you both. Just let me know your address and I'll ship it over.