Charging for Tetris Lessons

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Corrosive, 17 Mar 2009.

1. For anyone who is interested in becoming a better player and wants some extensive training and advice for improving their technique, I am now offering to train any individual for the duration of one week at the price of $65.00. I will accept payments through paypal ONLY. My paypal e-mail is tetorisuplaya@gmail.com There will be no refunds, 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. Anyone who signs up will need to meet with me everyday from 3:00-9pm Eastern Standard Time. Bring a bag lunch and a snack or two to munch on in between breaks. We will open up a skype session and use various clients from Blocktrix, Tessellate, to Blockbox. The training will be very hard and long, and will take a lot of effort on your part as the pupil.

[​IMG]

There are several aspects that go into multi-player and areas that some people need to work on, such as their stacking, placement, and/or downstacking. There are various components of play that I will analyze with you and help incorporate into your game. I can't release any more information about my Training Program, come and join today, no matter what skill level you are.

Believe in yourself!!

2. mat

mat

hah.

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Uh oh...those scambots are getting more sophisticated... [​IMG]

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ah ? Cool !

Is the same price if I want to learn only SRS ? Can I have the 2 for 90 only ?
    Are the t-spin included in your program or is it extra ?

You are right after all, our knowledge is precious and that deserves a financial return..

5. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Plane tickets not included. [​IMG]

6. Ehh ? So in the end, I'm going to be on par with Kan or Jin8 ? That's great ! I will pay immediatly !

... seriously, this is ridiculous. Are you trying to test our patience and limits like children do Corrosive ?

Eh, with such a wonderful description, I'd rather take UC Berkeley Starcraft course.

7. I don't think you understand what a bargain this is! Corrosive is offering his expert tutelage at the rate of just $1.55 an hour! [​IMG]

8. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Rumors are going around that he'll treat you to a buffet upon graduation.

9. Ai

Ai

Oh dear...

Can I get a free one week trial online? I will pay you if you somehow manage to get my TPM from 120 to 150 in a week. SRS or ARS doesn't really matter. I Just need to do 40 lines in less than 40 seconds.

? ^^

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

yes, corosive, I agree but I pay you after results only, I want to defeat DIGITAL 30-0 and Blink 30-2 (average) after 3 weeks with you (195 $)
    I also want to clear the TI Master mode at MM sub 5, and get SHIRASE 1300 under 4:45. Otherwise, I will consider that you are an imposteur.

11. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Not if I pay him more for his time! Who're you gonna favor Corrosive!?

12. No cake?

13. I'm bad at speaking on TV [​IMG] . If I make another appearance, I might be promoted at level 0 though [​IMG] .

14. Don't even think about it Amnesia. You need to save up your money for this:
    [​IMG]

No fun for you until you've got it.

15. m:)

m:) Unregistered

i believe -1 is designated for those who have either been invited to tv then uninvited, or on tv but laughed off of the set.

once you've been on tv without these things happening your automatically promoted to 0 [​IMG]

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ha ha ha.. [​IMG]

17. Have you switched to keyboard or something? [​IMG]