A Tribune to Thomas Ekstrm

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Corrosive, 14 Mar 2009.

1. [​IMG]

This is Thomas Ekstrm aka "spindizzy" of clan HELLFIRE, who originates from Sweden. When you look into this eyes you are seeing not just the eyes of a bad ass sexy motherfucker, but of someone who truly understands the art of tetris. Just take a moment with me and meditate in remembrance of our most-honored TetriNET ancestor.

Three of his articles can be read on this forum posted previously. Read them if you wish to gain wisdom and learn how to become a great player like myself:

The Multiplayer Strategy of Thomas Ekstrm, "How to win"
    http://www.tetrisconcept.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1387

The Multiplayer Strategy of Thomas Ekstrm, "How to kill"
    http://www.tetrisconcept.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1380

The Multiplayer Strategy of Thomas Ekstrm, "Give Me Speed"
    http://www.tetrisconcept.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1381

2. K

K

i know that i should not, so people please excuse me in advance...

i tried to find something about this "basm" as you name him, and mostly only find this on a self called "ass end of forums" :
    i must agree with him on some particular points...

3. Muf

Muf

A "Tribune"? Is this guy dead or something? Or did he just get a life and move on from this shit.

4. he died from drug overdose.

Attention: the above is completely false. -MOD March 16 2009

5. jujube

jujube Unregistered

kids: tetris is the only drug you need. R.I.P. Thomas.

6. I remember him saying one day that he used to play for hours on end while using amphetamines. I didn't know he died. Are you positive? When did that happen?

7. he's not dead..... he still plays guildwars under the character name "Moloch Vein". Corrosive is lying.

8. if this is really a lie, i would suggest banning corrosive. it is NOT a funny thing to spread rumors that someone died because of drug overdose.
    in fact this is something that should bring you, corrosive, behind jails. ok, maybe it would be enough to let you do some social hours in a retirement home.
    all i want to say that this is very bad defamation. the internet is no other place than real live, and not your sandpit. besides - are you sure you are allowed to post his portrait ?

9. I agree with herc, especially that corrosive needs to spend some time volunteering in a retirement home!

10. I wouldn't call a single throwaway comment "spreading rumours". I at least didn't take his comment to be true.

11. A little Google-fu on "moloch vein" lead me into this page with a suspeciously similar looking personnal photo (same or nearly same thick eyebrows anyway). Last activity is noted as today.

... was that drug allusion a metaphorical one ?

12. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

"He quit tetromino games after one too many rounds of TOD made him feel sick." Better?

13. Muf

Muf

So he got a life and moved on.. well sort of. Just traded in one no-life for another I suppose.

14. yea i totally made that shit up and knew blink would come and say what pc game he currently plays, i just couldnt think of the name of it. ive never even talked to spindizzy online he turned his back on tetris years ago I guess.