A TGM Follower.

Thread in 'Discussion' started by AlphaMei, 15 Dec 2005.

1. AlphaMei

AlphaMei Unregistered

Hey guys im new here but iv bin reading about and this is exactly what iv bin looking for.

Iv bin gaming tetris since the age of 2, (now 16) on and off, along with other games but one thing i have been following for a while is the TGM series which actually ownz let me add [​IMG] and i just think its such a great game. And ye i have played tetris worlds [​IMG] only cause theres no UK release for TGM games [​IMG] quite upsetin but [​IMG] i have TGM 1 on rom that i game wen it works lol.

Anywayz just here to say hi and that hope we can keep this forum goin cause i have alot to talk about lol.

Oh and by the way, is there any plans for a TGM release (prefrably TGM: Ace for the 360) outside of Japan? Iv bin chekin those vids you guys have bin posting up and it looks like such a big step above any other tetris iv played!

2. Hi Alphaguy.

How good are you at TGM (ie. what rank are you)?

I can get GM in 11:08, but I'm pretty sure I could break 11 minutes without much trouble.

3. hey, this conversation ended awhile ago, but I have a couple TGM1 questions for anyone who might know:

what is the arcade controls layout for TGM1?, and specifically, is there any sort of hard/firm drop?

*edit* okay i just noticed on the wiki something i hadn't noticed earlier: there is a hard drop listed in the gameplay features, but still wondering the button layout

4. TGM1 has no hard drop. That was introduced in TGM2.

Arcade stick for movement. Down will soft drop a piece or lock a piece that is at ground level. In TGM2 Up will hard drop a piece without locking it.

3 rotation buttons in horizontal arrangement, A B C.

A / C = counter clockwise

B = clockwise