#1 Western tgm prodigy "Ghett0" is back and taking all challengers

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Altimor, 23 Jun 2011.

1. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

quitting tgm because someone beat your score

that's hilarious

2. Re: Amnesia's Biography

quitting tgm because people knew you were cheating

that's hilarious

3. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Re: Amnesia's Biography

well obviously i didn't quit

also ask amnesia about the time i played on webcam with him watching

4. Re: Amnesia's Biography

Except Amnesia probably wouldn't be observant enough to recognise that you weren't just cheating while pretending to play.

5. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Well then unless I can go back in time there's really no way to prove it. Also, guilty until proven innocent does not work.

6. Muf

Muf

> quit because people caught you cheating
    > come back 2 years later
    > STILL DENY IT

:rolleyes:

7. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

You seem to be basing your facts off hunches, yet you say I'm guilty since I don't have 100% proof either. At what point did you prove I TAS'd?

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ghetto, I agree there is still a little, very little chance that you are honnest, but if I had to bet on my life, I would say that you TASed..
    I believe more in your possible honnest skill you really have than I believe in God or Astrology.

Today we are a lot to be shocked by the power and improvement of Kevin Birell, if I had not seen him 2 times playing in real I would not believe it is true. But he already destroyed me within 2 years, and you pretended to have improved 5 time faster than Kevin..

9. Re: Amnesia's Biography

I think it works quite well as a matter of fact. It's not like we'd lose an otherwise great asset to the community by banning you again.

You fall into the same trap that most religious and paranormal types fall into. The onus is not on us as the sceptics to prove something isn't the case. The onus is on you, as the person instigating the claim, to prove that it is. This is especially true when proving is far more simple and straightforward than disproving. You're not that good at TASing, which means that you don't surpass what's physically possible by humans, which is pretty much the only way you can definitively prove a TAS.

If anyone doubts my scores then I could easily provide live games on Nullpomino for scrutiny, which is really not that difficult. Or (slightly more difficult) live games in person and testimonies from people who have seen me play.

10. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

"not that good at TASing"

ohohoho

11. Re: Amnesia's Biography

this

Kevin is the upper bound on theoretically possible improvement rate

12. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

I'm pretty sure I did play a few online Hebo mini games btw. I think with digital.

13. Muf

Muf

Speaking of Ghett0's past, I dug up this gem this morning:

14. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

i've had enough money for a ti machine for a while, actually

spending it on a single game is not something i would ever consider

15. K

K

Welcome back Ghetto little bro !
    we'll have a lot of headache fun again with you :D

16. Re: Amnesia's Biography

Yeah right. You mean your mommy and daddy wouldn't let you :rolleyes:

17. Muf

Muf

Actually I'm more concerned his parent(s) don't spend a lot of time with him and try to compensate with spoils. Anyone who lets a 12 year old decide their own bedtime and puts them in "internet school" should have child protection services called on them. I might have grown up a fucked up compulsive liar as well if I'd been raised like that.

18. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

ahah

let's take this to pm instead of hijacking amnesia's thread though mmkay

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ghetto, no offense but...Today you are presenting TI records around S6 and 2 years ago on tex that was m9, I know that tex is slightly more avantageous with the timing but like this..:|

Rhhaa I don't know, it is so hard, they are so hard with you..:'(

20. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Don't think I ever got m9.