TGM2+ playable at Gamecenter Arcade Street in Paris (France)

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by Olisan, 20 Jan 2012.

1. Was it properly set to 4-way? This is an absolutely crucial factor.

2. COL

COL

Yes it was(it felt like at the stunfest ie a "diamond" shaped hole,I guess that by "4 way" you mean such setting.I bet that with a 8-way joystick the game would be absolutely unplayable). It's a recurring issue I have.

3. Yes, just making sure you don't have another factor to contend with. :)

The transition to stick can be strange if you're not used to play many games with this kind of input method. It becomes a very powerful tool with practice.

4. The best dodonpachi player outside of japan (prometheus) plays on keyboard.
    All I can say is that there is probably not many people in Japan that can beat it's record ^^
    Even though the game was initially made to be played on the arcade, if you have played hundreds of hours with a pad or a keyboard, those will fit better to you of course

5. K

K

i played a lot Raiden DX, but the tension you put on the arcade stick can't be the same on a keyboard or pad :p

6. K

K

fuck i would like to come to Paris for playing TAP, but it might become difficult with the already booked (and expensive) trip to stunfest..

7. Oh what the heck! I forgot about that one!

Probably I'm going there this week, I'm free on Friday and a little bit on Sunday, would anyone like to come there? It would be a quick meet!

8. I'll be in Paris on the 6th of march for buisness, expecting to go to arcade street before getting my train at 10 p.m
    Olisan, do you think TAP will still be in there ?

Last edited: 22 Feb 2012
  9. Will let it in until end of march.

The owner tell me it seems to work a little good as the casual arcade gamers try it a few.

10. Played half an hour yesterday (I wish I had more time...)
    settled up some poor records
    And got 3 death M ranks in a row (I really need to buy that damn pcb, play 8 hours in a row and get the Gm rank :p )
    Player 1's stick is crap, the player 2 is okay, even though it's hard to get the up-down motion so... I just played without hard dropping ;)

11. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Will it be still there and open Saturday 8th April ?

12. You want to go samedi 07 or dimanche 08.
    The saturday 08 doesn't exist. The 7 it's open, the 8 it's closed.
    I can let it until the 7 and take it back at that moment.

13. Tell me if you come the 7, or the 8, or not.
    If not, i will take it back home next week (31/03).

14. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

No you can take it there are 95% of chance that I don't come. Moving from a point to another in Paris simply remove 3h in your day and I will be busy already this day.

15. K

K

je serais a Paris jeudi et vendredi, normalement occupé mais si quelqu'un me propose quelque chose ou si TAP/TGM est dispo sur paris, j'aimerai bien tester de la borne :)
    n'hésitez pas a PM pour mon mobile !!

16. Desolé mais moi je suis à presque 1000km de là...
    Tu peux voir sur le topic arcade street de shmup.com éventuellement.

17. K

K

Hey olisan !
    TGM2 est tjrs en place ??? car je vois dans la liste des jeux du site "new" ?:awe:

18. Non, je l'ai récupéré depuis 2 mois.
    Au sous sol, il y a mushi futari BL, espgaluda 2, dodonpachi, metal slug 3, alien vs predator, undercover cops, du VS et du DDR.
    Au rdc, beaucoup de VS et windjammers, puzzle bobble, raizing storm et pop'n music.
    Pense à amener un casque, certaines bornes sont équipées de prises jack pour un confort optimal!

19. Seems like me putting the pcb in the Lyon arcade game center (gamespirit) made the people from arcade street put it back
    I don't understand their policy, they keep on copying everything gamespirit does, like they were buisness foes... at a distance of 460 km. But even though I don't understand why they keep on copying, I was expecting this :) that's why I'd been asking for three weeks to the people at Gamespirit if they would agree to put my TGM2 at their place :)

20. K

K

Still available at arcade street ?
    i'm coming to paris on 19 and 20.
    maybe i can be free for 2/3 hours if TGM/TAP is available somewhere and/or meeting :)