TGM TV emission (France)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 19 Jan 2009.

1. Yeah really. Shit or get off the pot, as my mawmaw would say in a thick Cajun accent when we played dominoes.

3. jujube

jujube Unregistered

yeah shit in the pot please sir.

4. Muf

Muf

5. I think I might wait for someone to sub the Blu-Ray release. [​IMG]

Nah, already watched it, good video.

6. Now I've watched it.

Very good, PetitPrince and Amnesia! [​IMG] And thanks to the people who worked on getting it translated. ^^

I will spread this video to people I want to learn about TGM. [​IMG]

7. Ai

Ai

Good to see that the project is complete. I will download it later this evening to check it out. The version I have is low quality with at the end 30 minutes dedicated to the demoscene. ^^

8. I just watched it. Good job, everyone.

I was a bit surprised that all of the background music came from Paranoia Agent.

9. jujube

jujube Unregistered

great work, it was fun to watch.

10. Jan

Jan

I liked it. It encouraged me to play some Texmaster again.

11. Coooooool. Good job on explaining to the public that, while some things make TGM easier than Gameboy Tetris, it's also a good game.

12. The Enigmatic Form

The Enigmatic Form Unregistered

Although I dont have sound at my computer at the moment it was very entertaining. Great work in explaining what is different and better about TGM than the older Tetris games.

13. Ai

Ai

Awesome video quality compared to the version I already had. Thanks for the hard work by those involved! ^^

14. It was nice to see that Amnesia does not look half as crazy as he may seem some times. [​IMG]

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ah..I bet you are disapointed..
    Actually, that was not Amnesia who presented the game but Vincent Laurent, a calm, sensible and just a little bit shy person..

16. jujube

jujube Unregistered

Amnesia: i liked how you and PetitPrince described the game mechanics. the host seemed genuinely interested, and he responded with good questions and comments. it seemed like he had a basic understanding of tetris, and that probably helped you guys to not shy away from going into specifics, and you didn't shy away.

17. Yeah, Vincent is waaaaaaaay less impulsive than Amnesia.

18. ei

ei

Great work--was a very enjoyable watch! I agree with the previous comments, especially jujube's: the host was very much into the show and definitely helped guide the discussion along, and you guys covered a lot of what makes TGM so special to us all.

Shame the arcade sticks were basically just stage props other than the double rotation bit, though, heh.

I will very probably send links to some personal friends that I'm trying to get into TGM, though--I think they'll enjoy it and get a kick out of it. =)

~EI

19. Thanks, it was fun to watch.