Records: [TGM] Miscellaneous Challenges

Thread in 'Competition' started by Ai, 10 Jan 2010.

1. Ai

Ai

A screenshot from what I believe is 777's best MONO mode performance. Gm in 09:09:71 with a score of 212274. ^^

2. Do you believe the "play" icon in the middle of the screenshot means we will see the video someday ?

3. I think it's a VHS recorder.

But yeah, that'd be awesome.

4. Ai

Ai

I highly doubt there's a video, but I'll try to ask him if I get the chance. ^^

5. Mono: 10:19:98.
    There. Looks a lot better than the > 10:30 time on the board.

6. [​IMG]

Was wondering if getting GM in 20G mode was possible without locking at all (disabled the down motion of my joystick) but just with optimized placements and tetrises-only game.
    This one was a poor game after 500, will have to try again later

edit: second try:
    [​IMG]
    almost certain it's not possible to get Gm, however, it's a very good training for stacking and finesse manoeuvring :)

Last edited: 3 Apr 2012
  7. By the numbers...

You make about what, 280 lines during the course of a game? So at least 719 pieces must be placed.

280 lines, and let's say they're all tetrises (hah) gives us 70 clears, or 48 seconds based on that delay alone.

719 pieces, 1 second per piece (lock + ARE): 12 minutes. So there you go: 12 minutes, 48 seconds minimum. This is the optimistic case: no singles, no levelstops, bravo finish.

Doable with a TAS, probably, and very good knowledge of what's coming up from the randomizer.

8. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

(High score)
    [​IMG]

I only really wasted time at a section boundary once. This could be hugely improved if I were to abuse it.

9. mono mode

[​IMG]

score attack

[​IMG]

10. New 20G mono best

[​IMG]

11. 20G + Mono (it's actually better than my current 20G mode, not sure if I can post it in both topic ^^ ?)

[​IMG]

Qlex likes this.
  12. I think this is the place to put this. All TGM1 Modes stacked for an S4 at level 272 with a time of 2:16:38.

Novomancy and Nick like this.
  13. Can we confirm if this is a new WR?

14. Crazy score run by Koo

309283 points

15. I'm back on the TGM track

New score attack PB: 240145 points S9 13:58:45