Records: [Texmaster] Special & Sudden

Thread in 'Competition' started by orz, 14 May 2008.

1. No worries, we arent in a rush, you can add me on skype if u want > goofer19
    I know u had better things to do ;)

2. Very nice, what is your config and when are you stopping to lock the piece ?

3. I lock all the way, especially in the last section I try to throw the pieces as fast as I can to finish it earlier.

X,C for rotation, arrows for left-right and lock

4. Aren't we all? Congratulations, that is shocking indeed :D

5. Thanks Qlex! I just played Special again after 2.5 years and got this. Hard task to survive the invisible roll, of course the 24'' don't represent my level.

[​IMG]

6. COL

COL

Congrats Billtsar!
    Your sudden/death abilitues are totally insane!

7. Well, if you want to get GM on Special as well, I think you know what to do next ;)

8. cleared 5-6 lines B)

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

Played very safe in order to get S9 out of the way. I might try to improve the time later. Now I gotta tackle Special Ti and get an m9+ there I guess :/

Qlex likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

Played on last year's carnival's account out of laziness, I got this today. Not a new time record, but a tetris record. The ultimate goal is 30 or more, but 28 is pretty decent as well.
    Video

clincher and Qlex like this.
  11. Pulled a Qlex Forgot to post this one from three weeks ago:

[​IMG]

Wasn't man-locking after 500, but had a very fast 500 break. I also got 25 tetrises and cracked 200k points, which is neat.

Note: I found out that for some weird reason records can get transfered if you're playing on multiple accounts. I haven't figured out the exact reason yet, but in the process I managed to wipe all the records :rolleyes:. So best not to use more than one account.

clincher and Qlex like this.
  12. You pulled... a... I dunno wat ur talking about î_î

Good job! I can't believe you're making tetrises this consistently. Having 25 is really good! Do you have a video?

13. [​IMG]

I like how 999 GMs are listed above 999 "M"s even though the time is slower.
    Anyway, here's a video of the 6:14:68 GM.

14. COL

COL

I hadn't seen it. That's quite impressive Steadshot!

steadshot likes this.
  15. Yes, seconded! It's really quite a thing that you can manage to keep your stack this clean in such a quick situation as this one... You should try and give Morimoto a challenge :D

16. I'm trying, but getting over 50 tetrises still seems crazy to me. o_O I'll probably have to take a good luck at my stacking again and try to get rid of more skimming.

Qlex likes this.
  17. COL

COL

sudden: 999 @ 05:52:66

steadshot and Qlex like this.
  18. Nice! Can you upload a video/your save file?

19. COL

COL

I've updated my signature.

Qlex and steadshot like this.