Records: [Texmaster] Special and Sudden Ti

Thread in 'Competition' started by aperturegrillz, 27 Feb 2008.

1. Last edited: 22 May 2014
  2. Good run, Burbruee, keep it up!

[​IMG]

I finally got S10! The run was pretty intense, I was super close to dying practically the whole time from 800-1000. The granny blocks completely caught me by surprise and I immediately messed up a perfect stack with a free tetris hole. Oh well. Here's the video.

3. Nice!

I would personally advise that you actually train from 1000, since it's a good training on granny blocks and actually gets your skim skills for 500-1000 more consistent. Also, I do believe Jago talked about changing the images for the granny blocks, since the ones you see in the original texmaster version are more messing up with your eyes than the original TGM3 one

4. Thanks for the advice. I've already started practicing 1000+ today and I can handle it - kind of. I have to look way up to recognize the pieces and with a low stack I treat it a bit like invisible in that I trust I can remember the stack and accept mistakes in order to keep my vision on the previews. I actually managed to get 1000-1173 a little earlier.

Interesting, I didn't know Texmaster's blocks were harder. I'll think about changing them during training. Or I'll use Jago's invis/mono-blocks trainer. :)

5. Took a while off, finally back in some sort of form:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Nice dude! Getting back into business :) Welcome back!

7. Nice one, user! You have met the ancestors :)

8. Nice play user! I think your style is more suitable for death mode.
    Someone update all leaderboards, it is ridiculous. Thank you.

9. Last edited: 15 Aug 2014
  10. Code:
    user ------------  S11       1118     5:18:xx

11. Nice man! That's no small feat :D

12. [​IMG]

Couple months old, but forgot to post it.

13. ... What the heck is going on!? There's a bunch of granny blocks on the last posts, you guys are too good!

Srsly steadshot great play, I think you're bound to be close to S11 now :D

14. After a lot of tries and constantly gaming the system:

[​IMG]

Time to finally learn the m-roll B)

Last edited: 5 Oct 2014
  15. nice dude

16. Good work :)

17. I'm still in shock... I skipped S11! :o

[​IMG]

@Qlex: Please tell me you're not holding back a better score this time...

18. Oh well I finished the game! And then I beat all the Japanese!

... No I got nothing. Good job man! This is even better because my 1212 was basically my last cry before giving this game the middle finger, and I don't think I'll get back to trying out S12 anytime soon... So I think you're beating me for a long period of time, fyi :) enjoy your day of infinite happiness :D

19. GAP

GAP

[​IMG]
    Keyboard play
    Hold I and watch exactly for L in Next into M-roll helps way too much