Texmaster: Help with Secret Grades?

Thread in 'Strategy' started by Linepiece777, 20 Sep 2011.

1. Today, I was bored, and decided, "Meh, Why not try to torture myself with some Secret Grades." So, I played, and played, and played some more, until I finally did alright. It's not much, but hey, it's a start. I'm uploading a vid to YouTube, but it'll take a while, so in the meantime, enjoy these pics.
    If someone could lend some advice with working on Secret Grades, I'd like to hear it.
    P.S. If I'm violating any rules by uploading pics, let me know and I'll take them out.
    P.P.S. What is the Secret Grade earned from this stack(if any)? Because I have no idea.
    P.P.P.S. I submitted this thread because I didn't see any other Secret Grade threads out there. If there are other ones, feel free to move my post there.

Attached Files:

2. http://tetrisconcept.net/wiki/Secret_Grade_Techniques :)

You get Secret S2 for the stack in the last picture. Making all the holes up to the wall is S1 -- 10 grades for 10 rows. (Most games start acknowledging Secret Grade at around Secret 5, but I guess technically making one hole is Secret 9.)

3. Thanks. My video is live now. My YouTube account name is the same as my tetrisconcept name: Linepiece777.

4. Yeah, sorry. I just wasn't sure if it was against forum rules to post links to YouTube vids, bu then again, everyone else does it...