TetrisParty T1 Round 2 Field Climber Tips and Tricks

Thread in 'Strategy' started by jjdb210, 15 Dec 2008.

1. Has anyone been able to submit their confirmation code for this? I've tried 4 times. The console has alternated between giving me 2 different codes when I check the news, and when I enter either of them and hit submit, it just reverts to "Status: submit code." I never had any problem submitting my code after the first round.

2. m:)

m:) Unregistered

same here

3. durga2112

durga2112 Unregistered

Has anyone had any luck submitting their code yet? It still won't work for me.

4. People are still complaining about the problem elsewhere, and as far as I know, no one has been able to get their points to register. Some people have tried e-mailing support@tetrisparty.com, but there hasn't been any response yet.

Kind of sucks for the few people that managed to complete Field Climber to lose out on all those points, but at least if it's everyone we shouldn't face a huge disadvantage in making the top 500 if they don't eventually rectify this.

5. m:)

m:) Unregistered

being as all this went down on a holiday weekend it is expectable that one one has heard back from support yet.
    i bet it will be sorted out this week.

6. Jeff

Jeff Unregistered

while it wouldn't be critical to 'lose' the points per se, it'd be a great advantage....this is coming from a guy who ranked 91st on marathon =_=

I didn't know prizes were on the line :{
    I really hope they fix this up soon, i got a changed code, i've been putting the newer one in, but still no dice yet.

on another offtopic note: 12-15, all Canadian! who's gonna be the first to break the mold? (for the record, I haven't checked times today yet)

7. The website just accepted my code for round 2. I think it's fixed.

8. Jeff

Jeff Unregistered

every time i uploaded rank it changed my code.
    tried uploading while the wii was still on wifi. checked the news for the code, confirmed that screen, then went to computer to upload it.

works now.

followup: BILL! 29.xx?! T_T frickin hell, i better just prepare for low 20's rank this time