Tetris DS Tourney (SECOND ROUND)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Rosti LFC, 8 Jan 2007.

1. It's difficult when you edit your post to display different scores.

2. jujube

jujube Unregistered

great games cosmo. tisk tisk jujube, losing to a 4 player expert is not acceptable [​IMG]

3. I beat you often enough [​IMG]

4. jujube

jujube Unregistered

Rosti, you know how it is playing in a tournament. you want to win every match and it doesn't matter how good the other person is you still feel like you can win. then with raised expectations comes the agony of defeat [​IMG][​IMG] see, i don't care if i lose to you [​IMG] if we're playing a friend match.

5. so when is the next tourney? i'd like to join even though i know i'll lose

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Yes, same question, and I want congratz you rosti for the organisation and management of this contest..

I would know when is the next in order to prepare myself(hard training on DS an buying of the wifi key for DS)

I can't manage my frustration to be unable to play against such great players!!

It's a chance for me to have avoided the first..At beginning I was in a death group..(caffeine, jujube, tetrisdude..) [​IMG]

7. Next one can start whenever the current one finishes. Seeing as everyone left is pretty active in the chat it should be soon. Next few weeks I would hope.

I was planning a 4-player one, but with the trouble of just arranging 2p matches, I can't see it happening.

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

And what about it??

This contest is finished? [​IMG]

9. Hmm, I'd almost forgotten about this, what with TAP Death and Quadra and the like.

Lets get our games played Mazinger.

10. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

i contacted Jono, he replied and i think were going to get our match in soon.

11. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Please if one of you have the possibily : try to record a video of a semi-final match!