Recording a Tetris game?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by M.Bison, 10 Jan 2006.

1. I noticed the 40 line in 42 seconds, on tetris elements, since thats my favorite version i wanted to try and beat it or a least match it. But i have no idea how to record a game, is it just a program or what?

please help.

- Jono

2. programs that capture onscreen video vary. it depends on the computer's strength, really. people mostly use either camtasia or fraps. i used hypercam. let me know if you need any further help. i do encourage you to beat my record. [​IMG]

3. Got hypercam and figured out how to use, (have'nt registed yet and dont really intend to). I was wondering is it possible to set up the "40 line" challange without going to the first option screen, beacuse i downloaded my version of tetris elements off the internet and everytime i go to click the options on the title screen it ask's me to insert the disk. but i can access the indivdual options for each game eg classic, fire, earth etc. can this be fixed?

Thanks again

- Jono

4. Guest

Guest Unregistered

...\Tetris\SAVE\*username.USR

edit options from there

5. i can find the file your talking about but i cant open it, beacuse every time i try and do something with it, it ask for the cd. thanks anyway, you got close

6. just figured it all out!!!, thanks heaps!