Tournament: Nullpomino Tetris League - SEASON ONE HAS STARTED

Thread in 'Competition' started by Rosti LFC, 3 Jan 2011.

1. This is now entirely held on the thread on HardDrop. See there for details and updates. Matches and applications to enter may still be PMd to me on TC.

Last edited: 14 Mar 2011
  2. Re: The {TBC} Tetris League

I'm not a fan of Blockbox. Playing it hurts my fingers. I'd vote for NullpoMino and TOJ.

3. Re: The {TBC} Tetris League

Yeah, I've sort of ruled BB out for now. Leaning mostly towards TOJ having played it for a bit this afternoon with the English patch.

4. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

Sure, why not. 40L = 32.78

5. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

6. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

Just kidding, my 40L is 30.58

7. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

Updated.

Come on TC people! Unleash your fighting spirit! :twisted:

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

36:XX

2 years ago...
    I will update it in the next days, how long I have ? To make a 33-ish and start on 1st division ?

9. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

34.73s, but I expect I might beat it soon.

10. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

Oh wait, on the Nullpo 7.4 server I've got 50.50.

11. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

You can update your 40L time as much as you want up until the sign-ups deadline at the start of Feb.

12. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

What's the policy on alternate rotation systems going to be? Can you only use ones that are included with NullpoMino, and not modify them to give yourself an advantage?

And what about 180° rotations?

13. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

Hmm. I haven't done 40 lines in a while. My current record is 52.96.

14. Re: Nullpo/TF Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

If I'm honest, I'd totally not given any thought to either. 180° rotations I guess would be fine, because they're just part of the game.

Custom rotation systems would be OK too, providing by modify you just mean tweak soft drop and stuff. I'd be curious to how you'd propose changing anything more crucial than that (like the kick table) to give you an advantage.

15. Re: Nullpomino Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

Final day to sign up/drop out/post 40 line improvements!

I am disappoint guys...

16. Ai

Ai

Re: Nullpomino Tetris League - SIGNUPS OPEN

You can add me. See signature for 40 lines time. ^^

17. The league has started, matches can now be played.

Ai, Amnesia and Budster, it might help if you at least check your PMs on harddrop occasionally (and make an account if you haven't) because most of the activity is over there.
    Alternatively just lurk on the nullpo server in the evenings and you'll probably find more than enough opponents.

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I will try to do some matchs next saturday evening and sunday.

19. Amnesia, Ai, Buster: please either play some matches or confirm that you are no longer competing in this tournament.

I'm not pissed off or anything, I just need to know if you're not going to play any matches so I can sort out the division numbers for the next season and adjust the promotion/demotion spots accordingly.

20. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Aahhhh..Yes I think removing me is a good solution, there are stronge chances for me to not find time enough to play a proper number of match.