Records: Just for me..AND for you !

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 28 Sep 2007.

1. Tototony

Tototony Unregistered

Maybe people who are gays ? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

did you register just for this?

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

You are not so far.. [​IMG]

Please can you update it DIG..

That makes me Ssss.. [​IMG] to see this 528 because I know it's wrong..

5. Tototony

Tototony Unregistered

Of course ! [​IMG]

The goal of my life is to write the word "gay" is many forums as I can ! [​IMG]

And once I am the winner, I win a sit on the main car for the next Gay Pride in New York ! [​IMG]

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Thank you everybody for the updating of the flags!

One day we should have a nicer ranking table than this rubish one..

N'est ce pas jago.. [​IMG]

7. Perhaps a proper font and layout?

And maybe for the Main screen images to be in their correct aspects. I think the TAP one would at least look better in the right aspect with two black areas either side than to be stretched like it is now.

8. Why does it have to be an image? You can make something like that on the wiki. Would be easier to update.

9. mat

mat

jago already designed it and it's beautiful. he just hasn't finished it. no idea if he's actively working on that right now.

10. Ken_P

Ken_P Unregistered

Just wanted to update my high scores:

TA Master: S7 - 999 - 9:35:53

TA Death: 363 - 2:53:95

You can also add a US flag next to my name.

11. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

I've been thinking about making a website to automate this. I was going to use it as a goal to help me learn ajax or django. Unfortunately, its going to be a week or two until i can start because my laptop is in the shop. [​IMG] But i was just wondering if you cared if i based the style off of the way you made your image? I really like the way you layed everything out. My one question is what is the purple block besides the flag?

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

13. K

K

sorry for the update :

master mode : M rank in 8:31:08

Maybe we should finish this html western ranking page feature, but honestly can we expect trouble for the use bitmap image font from the game? i mean this is not a clone...

amnesia,

i will manage an automatic parser html page generator by using director... or is there a php guru out there ? well nothing really complicated but it would me more cleaner...

it would be cool if japanese players were added. some simple sort functions (japan/western) would had more fonctionnality than just static

14. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG] Ouai..N'empeche que ce sera pas mal d'avoir dj ca dispo quand on fera la VRAI liste.. [​IMG]

15. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

It depends on where you live. In the United States, the design of a typeface is not subject to copyright. An outline font (a computer program that outputs glyphs) is, but the glyphs themselves are not.

I know some PHP and some more Python.

16. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Amnesia, you might want to update the image in your first post with the new one on this page.

17. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I agree, I will do it..You know it is boring to do it, as long as we have no html version.

I will do it soon! [​IMG] Because the new one will have a russian flag with gila..

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

http://www.tetrisconcept.com/forum/view ... 2194#12194

General leaderboard with flag is updated!

With still some missing flags but I bet it is some american people..

A question [​IMG] :

Why there are no swedish people in DEATH mode ??

Is it due to a difference of culture ?

19. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i know Cubicz is Australian and i think Billmaan is American.

20. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

General western ranking uploaded for TGM !

But for the last time..Because, first, it is boring to do manually, and second, this 3 leaderboard are wrong!! [​IMG]
    Since I began to play on HEBORIS, I realized how wrong I was..Deep in an illusion..

Anybody new who come here could think in seeing it :

"hum..Jago seems to be the best..ah! Amnesia is strong as well, better than DIGITAL.. [​IMG] "

But we know it is totally wrong !! [​IMG][​IMG]

I decided to abandon TGM2 and be now focused only on HEBORIS..

I don't know how close are DOOM/SHIRASE and MASTER G4/TI MASTER, but there is a too big gap between me and a lot of heboris players..Because TAP limit you to ~2 tm/s and HEBORIS allow to learn the mastering of ~3tm/s..

Keep this advice, TAP players, and like me, move on HEBORIS.. [​IMG]