Records: [Heboris] Master - #G4

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 1 Mar 2008.

1. It's okay. TGM is dead anyway.

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

TGM is not dead and I will show you soon !!
    one day you will ask me to talk to you after having watched my next record with a "stick" !!

btw, I should be able to have a new stick soon by the best way we can..:D

3. COL

COL

Why don't you just play with a keyboard?

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Because I can only well manage 2,2 TPS on keyboard and maybe 2,8 TPS with a stick.
    For example I can manage very well a TI Master for 0-500 with the keyboard, but then at 600+ I simply can't play properly.

So I play with the keyboard, I am practicing everything which doesn't requier high speed currently. so to be clear I am hard working to not play anymore like a monkey, which the case of too many players here.

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

NoTGhost : Ti ARS : S2, 926, 10:57:46

for the Xth time give me the first post please !! NoTGhost and I will continu to play massively on this one, once I will get MK I can bet that kevin will come back, it is boring I hate people who put HEBORIS on the side, the leaderboard is outdated, I can update it with pleasure, this game is better than Texmaster but you ignore it guys..

6. Ai

Ai

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that the leaderboard is outdated. I think I updated it to the best of my knowledge a few weeks ago. But you can wholeheartedly become the thread owner. You have my blessings. ^^

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Sorry forget about the critic, I made a confusion with the 20G G4 leaderboard, which actually not outdated too but I was thinking reading the Master G4 one in watching the 20 G4, yesterday.

Thank you very much !

8. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Grade 1, Time 11 minutes

Go ahead and laugh I haven't played in about a year

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Glad to see you back Ghetto !!
    I missed you.
    I hope you feel confortable and in good health !:)

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

YYAAAHHH !!!!!! NEW KEYBOARD IMPROVEMENT ! :twisted::twisted:

[​IMG]

11. ATTN ALL OF TC:
    APPROACH YOUR TARGET AND ATTACK
    THE MISSION STARTS NOW
    ARE YOU READY?