Off Topic: Circle Tetris, new Android game.

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Guilherme, 17 Aug 2015.

1. Hey guys, what you think of this Tetris concept ?

https://goo.gl/yPyIIi

Looks difficult on beginning, but I think you will enjoy it!
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Looks great ! I'll give it a try.

Guilherme and Zowayix like this.
  3. Just tried it. It's really nice.

Guilherme likes this.
  4. I guess I'll be that guy and say that there are quite a few things that bugged me when playing.

Actually, the left button was really close to my go back button so I used to go back off my game a bunch of times in spite of the warning. I guess that can be helped by putting the screen flat so you have more space to hit left and right.
    Also the color code/position of the blocks was kind of unpredictable, my personal thing would be to indicate exactly the piece and its future position, by having an expulsion ring around the center and by showing the next piece that could come right outside of that expulsion ring. Imagine that on this video you would directly see the next piece above the line at all times. It would limit the possible positions of the pieces since the circle only shows a bit of room to the sides, so I can understand something simpler.

Anyway, I made a tetris on that guy, yay!

5. Hello Qlex, really thanks for your feedback.
    The first problem is already resolved in our next release (for devices without capacitive buttons), we made this using fullscreen immersive mode.
    We are implementing the next piece preview feature, much similar as your idea, but for now we launched this "color preview" just as an early-feature.

In the next release we will launch achievements and others features.

We will launch the next release today, so check it out in few hours.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. And so much thank you for your usefull feedback.

:)

6. Ow, I liked the Concentricity style.