When will Amnesia become a (TAP MASTER) Grand Master

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 28 Sep 2010.

?

When will I make it and enter in the history of TC :

Poll closed 28 Oct 2010.
  1. This year : end of 2010

43.5%
  2. 1st half of 2011

21.7%
  3. 2nd half of 2011

17.4%
  4. on 2012 & 2013

13.0%
  5. Never :(

4.3%
  1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Hello,

I still feel myself in my infinite happiness moment after only around 50 hours from my last game, which was the DEATH GM.

I just now want the other one. I already comlpleted 3 times the special m roll, got 47sec on the special ti m roll, the improvement is very slow, but there is still an improvement. And I feel sure that once you break a several step in your m roll learning, then you can increase quickly the proportion of M ROLL completed.
    Then if you are not fucking lucky like kevin, you need to have a nice proportion of M full conditions game to have a chance to be GM at the good moment.

When will I become a TAP MASTER GM ??!

VOTE !!!

2. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

Can you complete the invisible roll? How many times have you done it?

3. I vote the end of this year. although i wonder if getting death GM has made you too happy and if you have enough hate left in your reserves to push you to get TAP GM. maybe I should try to help you replenish your hate:

hey, jerkass. why do you have a signature with youtube icons and when you click on them it just takes you to a link to see a bigger version of your sig? what kinda stupid crap is that. if you gonna mention youtube you should actually provide a real link you fool. also i hope your tetris blocks rotate better than the fortifications that make up the maginot line. only the french could have created the biggest failure in modern warfare.

ok now go get GM, I believe!

4. Just shut up and play. -_^

5. Ai

Ai

I voted first half of next year, but I really hope you'll get it sooner ^^

6. voted next year coz I think you first need to get a big ratio of success on the m-roll so you won't be too stressed every time you reach it in game.

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

3 times, the last time was in a set of 21 attempts.

8. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

I voted for this year. I believe in you Amnesia. :wub:

9. K

K

So far 10 People were wrong.. I'm a patient Guy..:V

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

C'était surtout pour m'encourager, et je leur en suis reconnaissant..
    Mias je dirais plutot 2012 ou jamais..

11. K

K

It's an ineluctable entropy..