Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. Gonna give it a shot today :>

2. K

K

Congrats Zircean !
    [​IMG]

oh oh ct too !
    wanna be first ? [​IMG]
    yo LoserBoy, tu va pas nous laisser a impuni hein ! [​IMG]

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Code:
    1--jagorochi--------------Gm - 999 @ 09:58:46 - 05/04/09
    -----------------------------------------------------------
     2--colour_thief-----------Gm - 999 @ 10:09:60 - 05/11/09
     3--Amnesia----------------Gm - 999 @ 10:14:23 - 07/15/08

ha ha.. [​IMG]
    Look at the dates..10 months.. [​IMG]

I can blitz your 2 records in one shoot...No need to worry about this leaderboard..
    No actually when I will have the joystick, I will strike back somewhere else..

4. K

K

wanna compare date
    Date are irrevelant for you, cause you can't improve [​IMG]
    should we do a corelation with T.A. Death dates ? [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

After 22 plays today.

edit: and to think I was thinking about making a bet with Ai on who would get Gm first. Oh well :>

6. Ai

Ai

Congrats! And sub 13 minutes to boot.

@tada: Good to see you defend your position on the leaderboard.

^^
    I would have declined because I can only give it a fair try during the weekend at the moment. ;)

Come on mufunyo and Meroigo!!! At least keep your grades up to date.

7. K

K

did it again.... 9:57:43

8. K

K

Yahouuuuuu !

AGAIIIIIIIN : 9:44:88
    [​IMG]

sorry but no video [​IMG]

9. Congrats jago! I knew I shouldn't have been so close to you. We've been playing how many years, and you've always been ahead of me in TGM1?

Seriously Amnesia jago speaks the truth here. What have you accomplished since we set our doubles record 9 months ago? Stopping pretending you are relevant with words... Use actions instead.

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

ah ! [​IMG]

Glad to see that you finaly realise c_t..

EDIT : except my few sub-6 in Master G4, performed way earlier than yours, I don't see anything else..

EDIT 2 :

and fuck you all bande de nerds imberbes, jago m'a cherch le premier, j'ai beaucoup d'autre prioris dans ma vie que Tetris..
    J'en ai rien foutre, tout ce que je sais c'est que meme si j'arrete de jouer, je vous aurai tous coll la fesse pendant des annes avec un joystick moins de 20 euros..
    alors c'est pas un HORI swana truc qui va changer quoi que ce soit, si j'ai atteind mes limites tans pis.. [​IMG]

11. K

K

ah ah ah !
    alors t'abandonne ? [​IMG]

12. You need to cool down Amnesia.

13. K

K

yeah amnesia please cool down...

Edit : my impression about this game.

i passed the level 500 under 5 min, got a quite good overal tech from 500 to 900, but clearly losed times on the last section.
    I consider i was lucky on this run, it's still clearly set a gap between my average and previous success to break 10min...
    with my current skill level, i don't know if i can get a better time.... probably with even more luck but maybe all record need some [​IMG]

14. I've said it many times: The main problem is not your stick (though it's still a major problem), and the problem is definitely not your physical or mental limit. If anything, the problem is your psychological limit. Your attitude is not conducive to steady improvement. It took you this far, but it prevents you from reaching the next plateau of excellence.

15. K

K

Si tu lis entre les lignes : t'es une merde... [​IMG]
    oh oh que j'adore te faire chier... [​IMG]

16. I'm not liking the drama to records ratio in this thread...

Code:
     2--colour_thief-----------Gm - 999 @ 10:06:71 - 05/13/09

17. lol, two seconds too slow... I was like "YES OMG GM!" when i got 126k. Then I clear 999 and ... it says "try again". Such a cruel game. Oh well, at least I got a new record. Because I posted this, Ai will probably play like hell and get GM before me... :'O!! Let's hope that will not happen. >;P I will get GM after I've gotten a good night's sleep. I played this game tired as hell and eyes hurting like a biatch....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    ??--Meroigo----------------S9 - 999 @ 13:14:41

18. Got this today.

[​IMG]

Almost 40 seconds faster than my last record (which actually was done on 4/22/09 and I hadn't bothered to post until yesterday)